April 7, 2010
Launched today, Babyfirst.com is a new single destination where neonatal doctors and nurses can exchange information and experiences online across a range of neonatal care specialties. With content populated by clinicians and renowned experts, the Web site also offers parents and families of premature babies a trusted resource to gain a better understanding of what they can expect in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) with insight into common terms, procedures, equipment, post-hospital care, and more.
Babyfirst.com Launches Online Resource For Neonatal Care Information
Dräger, a leading provider of medical and safety technology and services worldwide, including equipment for the NICU, and NICUniversity.org, a web-based medical continuing education center for neonatal practitioners, have joined together to support the launch of Babyfirst.com.
In our regular interaction with doctors and nurses in the NICU, designing facilities and gathering input for the development of the equipment they rely on every day, these clinicians echoed a common void the lack of a community-driven neonatal care resource site, said Thorsten Waloschek, President of Neonatal Care Strategic Business, Dräger Medical Systems, Inc. As a platform for clinicians for user-provided content, Babyfirst.com has been created to offer added value to neonatal care clinicians, as well as first-hand neonatal care experiences to parents.
- The Babylog® VN500 provides comprehensive, state-of-the-art ventilation therapy for neonatal and pediatric patients.
- Advanced new ventilation modes and options, such as Volume Guarantee (VG) and Mandatory Minute Ventilation (PC-MMV1) ) extend your therapeutic capabilities.
- Options like Smart Pulmonary View reduce your cognitive workload by turning raw data into visual representations of pulmonary function that are easily understood at a glance.
- The Babylog® VN500 automatically changes its screen from day to night mode for maximum comfort for both baby and caregiver.
- Standard Dräger operating philosophy and nomenclature, quick setup and rapid transfer of ventilator configuration settings via USB memory sticks.
- The high level of standardization built into the Babylog® VN500 facilitates a rapid familiarization process for the user.
Proven concept with advanced technology
The advanced thermoregulation system, controlled by Drägers elaborate PID algorithm, keeps the baby in a stable environment. Very low velocity is used to create a calm zone that surrounds the neonate, inhibiting convective heat loss, while dual air curtains and preemptive regulation mechanisms maintain practically stable conditions during access to the infant.
A hygienic concept that is pure genius
Enhancing infection control to keep pace with todays practices and supporting a more hygienic care setting.
Designed with comfort in mind
Designed to reduce stress at every turn, bend and twist.
Where effectiveness meets efficiency
Draeger's extensive experience in neonatal care and commitment to a smart NICU means you can count on the Isolette 8000 to work seamlessly within your environment. The Isolette 8000 is easily integrated into the NICU environment, with technologies you know and trust: Babylog® ventilation systems, Dräger jaundice management, Dräger monitoring devices and architectural design systems.
SEI has stood for 20 years and our staff are well-trained and have had knowledge handed to them from a highly acclaimed Japanese Factory.
Our staff works on the medical equipment within our premises, making the equipment incredibly reliable and less prone to defects.
As these medical equipment are very sensitive instruments, in order to maximize reliability of the product, and extend customer satisfaction, we provide a maintenance policy to help keep the equipment usable and reliable.
Risk Prevention Service
- Preventive Maintenance to ensure product quality at all times.
- Training is provided for proper use of equipment.
Risk Reduction Service
- We have plenty spare parts in our storage inventory.
- Loaners are provided for customer use for 3 days.
- Damage product is to be repaired and delivered back within 7 days.